FitTip of today

Hola, and good morning! I had a few clients today, one was after I taught the 5:30am spin class so it's been a long day already. I've been wearing the BodyBugg to track my calorie expenditure during workouts in order to see where/how my body works the best now that I'm nursing less and my body is regulating. I can say that during both spin (50 minutes) and the lifting I did later in the morning, I almost burned the same amount during each workout! I was doing a semi-circuit lift so it was faster paced. That was rather frustrating but at the same time, felt good to know I was burning...but I would expect spin to burn way more than I did- I must push myself harder. Moral: workout, period. Just get moving and don't forget to lift muscles...it strengthens and protects your bones from osteoporosis breakdown.
Here's the arm workout I did:

Do it...it's awesome! I would recommend doing it 2-3 rounds as one is just enough to get tired but not enough to really FEEL the Burn :)  I like it because it's supposed to help you look good in a strapless dress (that's what Alyssa from Life of bLyss posted it for and I want to give her credit...http://www.lifeofblyss.com/ ) but as a mom, these are all the same muscles to help you lift, carry and hold your little ones...especially those lucky ones with cute chunky-monkeys :)

Happy, Healthy day...

3 comments:

  1. He-Woman! Can't wait to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help Alyssa...I updated my post to include your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete