My body as a trainer. Perfection is not happiness...do not be fooled.

Happiness > perfection


Here it is.
Me, no make up, no flex, no filter, no visible abs, after eating chips and drinking proseco....just me and my family. And yes, I'm a trainer. I study a lot, I read a lot, I love the science behind body and health, I love what I do, helping people be healthy. ⠀
     
I've been lean, I've placed 1st on stage (I own a sword!! see it below.), I've had abs, I've had delts that pop and glutes, I've also missed my husband and kids because I trained early and late, and missed mass quantities of food, wine, and pancakes just because my kid wanted a mommy-and-me date (and not trying to make them "fit my macros").⠀
But I've been on vacation a month now, I didn't have to workout to get to my "vacation body". This is me before vacation, on vacation and maybe even after vacation if I so choose. It's my lifestyle, I don't want

or need to be in pictures or on stage or have visible abs to be me anymore (and I did, don't get me wrong..been there, done that).⠀

Everyone should reach their "potential" at some point if they want. But my potential is being around for my kids, being happy, being there for my clients and understanding that having that wine, that cheese or that veggie...is because it fits my lifestyle of happy, healthy and balanced.⠀
 StressLess FatLossis what gets me through the busy days. I love lifting but sometimes I just need to focus on health.

BALANCE IS PERFECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment