Doing it all over...

Many of you are on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/heartstrongfit , so you may have read...or maybe not.....but I decided to take on the challenge of another fitness competition. Yes, after my mini rant, I'm doing it again. Here is why: I'm extremely competetive and a perfectionist. Now, that doesnt mean I always win 1st or am the most perfect, but it means that I will always be reaching for loftier goals and I will always try to be better than I was last time (which means I always create a "next time").

So, there it is.

At the same time, I desire to inspire people to live  better life and hopefully give great tips. So I don't want people to think that my "competition diet" is something they should ever try and follow or the workout intensity is normal, its not. This is why I wont be posting about everything I do in detail because there are some out there that think eating 14 egg whites and 5 pieces of fish a day with no carbs is healthy...its not! At least not long-term.  That is why there is an off-season and prep-season for comoetitors, so if you are being told to eat like that by someone (or "read an article once"),  ask them what nutrients you are missing,  ask why they want you to eat that way and if they can't give you options or even answers then find a nutritionist who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment